Alpha Fuze Nutrition - Strength & Endurance, Protein Products
  • Your shopping cart is empty!

Top reasons why creatine monohydrates are the best

by BizTechSols Collaborator | | mono hydrates | 0 Comments

Creatine is a substance that is naturally found in the muscles and different organs of the body, it releases the energy needed for workout or movement. Roughly about 95% of the creatine stores in the body are found in muscles and the remaining 5% make up other organs of the body. Since it is naturally produced by the body to releases energy, it is completely safe to consume in your diet. You need the energy to work your muscles that are provided by the molecules that are formed by the creatine, which means the higher amount of creatine you have in your system, the higher energy you will have and will perform much better.



Creatine supplements have been around for a long time and are one of the most well-researched around the world, it is so safe that the world fitness authorities have recommended its use for athletes. Many studies have been conducted on human and animal subjects that have given but positive results. Adults have been examined for up to four years with taking dosage as large as 30-40grams a day without showing any side-effects. This proves that the myths going around about the product how it damages kidneys and liver are nothing but myths. 


Health Benefits

Since creatine produces the energy molecule that is not only needed by the muscles but also organs, it helps boost the overall functioning of the body, specifically the brain. It has been found contrary to the common belief that creatine strengthens the liver and kidney by treating diseases like Fatty Liver(non-alcoholic) and improving the overall blood-sugar saturation. By providing more energy to the brains, users have been observed to perform about 20% better on memory and concentration a task than before, which makes it one of the most recommended supplements for patients with Alzheimer’s.


Muscle Building

Creatine is one of the most favorite and widely used supplement by athletes and weight lifters for the enhanced performance effect. Once you have filled up your creatine stores, you will notice increase your endurance, strength, and stamina at workouts. Certain athletes understudy and many enthusiasts have reported a substantial increase in their one-rep-max bench press (a common strength exercise) and cyclists report a much-improved endurance that helps them to perform up to 15-2-% better. You can include the creatine supplement in your diet quite easily by mixing it with different meals during the day, meals that either protein or carb.


Easily Available

A major reason for the cheap prices and widely available creatine is that it has been around for such a long time, which has compelled several manufacturers to offer competitive prices and purity in the product. Creatine monohydrate is by far the most common type of creatine that can be found in supplement stores and online. Though you may come across many different kinds of creatine that are either new or mixed with other solutions, they are either going to be expensive or rare to find, which makes monohydrate the most practical supplement to consume.

Tags Cloud